new england /new york log truck

What ever happened to the Gerald Pelletier Titans? Last I heard they were both wrecked. Did they put either one back on the road? Did they ever buy any more?

I haven't heard for sure what happened to the Titans. They ended up wrecking both of them but did they rebuild or what I don't know?

They have a lot of Western Star tractors and they are tight with Daigle and Houghton who are the Western Star dealer in Bangor.

Daigle and Houghton are dealers for the log bunk trailers that the Pelletier's manufacture.

D and H are also Cat dealers and a Cat truck is in the fleet.

Jim

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

He slipped and fell when he jumped out of the car. The pic prolly could've waited until he got up.

Thanks for the clarification. So the Vinster was on his side and took the pic? Only Vinny could fall and not drop the camera. :D

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Thanks for the clarification. So the Vinster was on his side and took the pic? Only Vinny could fall and not drop the camera. :D

The pictures are off my IPhone so they're sideways like that. I got an interior picture too, I got back in the car and I'm like the door was open for me! My stepdads like oh sure it was, with the help of your hand on the handle. Then there's mom, your gonna get in trouble for doing that someday Vin!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'll get this thread going again.

I was out side waiting for the late bus after basketball practice and I see this baby coming over the hill I was like holy s...!!!! I took three pictures of it. Here's one. Owned by Aiden Logging, bringing a load of chips to the big chip burner we have at school. It's a tandem too, can't see the second axle in the picture . I can tell it doesn't have V8.

post-7082-0-01050000-1362437633_thumb.jp

• Like 2

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

is that an F900? I thought I read somewhere that the redi mix company in New York that painted their trucks like Wonderbread were the only ones (besides overseas) that ran them? Or maybe I bumped my head? Either way, AWESOME truck!

You didn't bump your head, Jakebrake86. Certified Industries (Concrete) did in fact run F-900 concrete. 45 of them. There were a few other ready-mix companies in the area that ran F models.

This was the truck I drove when I was there. My Dad got the 1st one that came in.

CertifiedIndustries0002.jpg

The first few came with this paint scheme but were repainted with the polka-dots. Apologies for jumping off-topic.

CertifiedIndustries0006.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...