new england /new york log truck

remember when cersosimo had a fleet of all macks rd and dm and ch and cl models ? now there all shakers and paccar.

I heard that they had a lot of problems with the last batch of CHs that they had. That could be why they switched. I will say that their new KW W900s are some sharp looking trucks. Last I knew they still had one R model with a log loader or something on the back and the dirt side of the company has a Granite 10 wheeler(something they got used. Its a brownish color and doesn't match their other trucks.)

heres a couple of superliners. sorry for the poor picture quality. the first one is a 93 superliner we had e7 400 12 spd and 50k lb camelback it was rugged truck motor had 30000 plus hrs and didnt burn a drop of oil when we sold it. the second picture is my dads 89 superliner when it was new . we still have this truck . attachicon.gifmms_picture (18).jpgattachicon.gifmms_picture (19).jpg

The stripes and spokes look good together on the '89.

• Like 1

Jim

yeah i love that truck . as far as i know the superliner with the stripes like that was the first one painted like that. or thats what they told my dad when he ordered it . as far as cersosimo goes i guess they did have problems with the e tech ch trucks but there drivers were cry babies always whining about macks. i heard ownership would switch back but the drivers only want paccar. a couple of there freightliners burned up and they had all kinds of motor problems with the cat acert