Mid-America Trucking Show; Louisville, KY - March 21-23, 2013

farmer52

Anyone planning to attend MATS in March? The dates are March 21-23. I plan to attend on Thursday (21st) and Friday (22nd). I will leave after lunch on Friday as it turns into a "zoo" on Friday afternoon and Saturday.

In addition to new trucks and accessories, there are vintage trucks on display.

I already made hotel reservations (Stupid 8 near the airport) for Wednesday and Thursday nights. Hotels fill fast so make your reservations now.

http://www.truckingshow.com/

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Going to make a serious effort to get there this year! Used to go every year when I had my truck.Now I just go back every couple of years.Always a good time! :twothumbsup:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

• 2 months later...

I am leaving for Louisville on Wednesday morning and should be there mid-afternoon. I still plan to only attend on Thursday and Friday (till noon). If anyone wants to meet, send me a note.

Ken

Never leave home without it! Never know when one might see some girls from Windfall nice looking trucks.

Good deal! usually theres some pretty nice looking Windfall type girls running around MATS (not that i ever looked mind you,i was only there for the new Macks).................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Saw some Windfall girls today but no pics. Years ago I was not shy about taking pics of good looking booth babes but getting "gun shy" in my old age. I will try to get a few pics on Friday. Only saw two (2) antique trucks.

post-3289-0-02106200-1363909897_thumb.jp

post-3289-0-75363100-1363909906_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Ken

Al,you needing a partner in this "business" ? just askin' is all!............................................Mark

You better start using the name Alfonso is Miss Vision386 catches wind of that

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Al,you needing a partner in this "business" ? just askin' is all!............................................Mark

Mark, I was sent by the Department of Agriculture to test the firmness of melons in the Austin,Texas area.I wasn't quite sure about the rest of them in this particular establishment,so I am going to make a return trip! I will let you know when the next "field trip" is! Everyone here said I should have taken that fish off of my head(?).What in the hell were they looking at? Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

You better start using the name Alfonso is Miss Vision386 catches wind of that

You're sure right Joe! i'm too old and brittle to stand an ass-beatin' now!................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.