Sign in to follow this  
InKWtrucker

1987 Mack Superliner RW613 - $15,500.00 OBO

1987 Mack Superliner RW613

E-6 350hp Mack turned up, Fuller 9 spd. OD, Hendrickson A/R 4 Bag built for Mack, Stretched 292" WB, 36" Mack Sleeper, New Clutch and T/O Brg., 6 Aluminum Wheels, Straight Piped, 3.90 Mack Rears, Steer tires are NEW, Drive tires @ 50%, Front brakes @ 90%, Rear brakes @ 75%, 11R22.5 Stand Ups, $15,500.00 OBO, Call/Text Davey @ (260)687-9295. Located near Angola, IN. 46703.

post-578-0-20023800-1357521324_thumb.jpg

post-578-0-89866600-1357521333_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1965 B755
  • Like 1

That would make a good chassis for a motor home. Nice truck but out of my price range.

That would make a good chassis for a motor home. Nice truck but out of my price range.

My thoughts exactly,Ken!

• I was hoping he would get some hits from here.... The truck isn't on the road currently. It's only been off a short time though. Just because of the economy and he is driving for his grandpa at the moment. It is a turn key ride though. The "Super Dog" just needs a new house to mark....

I'm surprised superdog hasn't bought it yet a road ready superliner for $15500 ain't bad, its high for a toy but not if.your going to work it and if its too long it wouldn't take much at all to shorter it the length of one driveline section and still have a 260-270wb. If I was working a truck I would be on my way to see it now.

hey, in your list of stuff you have , you have a 74 rogers ti axle. can i see pics of that.

gg2

I'd be interested if it had a larger bunk or had access to one. I can figure out how to shorten it some.

The length is perfrct it just needs an e9 500 v8. then it would be perfrct

So it's was probably a 240 wb and jumping the sus. 52 inch would give it a 292wb.

Is this truck still for sale?

It was on Craigslist last month I think it was fort Wayne IN or a surrounding area