Thought it was about time to get a Jersey trucks thread going,the NY,CT, and Chicago guys are showin' us up! first up, R&R services Inc..........................................Mark

holy maceral,,,that thing is absolutely gorgious..(WOW)bob

Nice B!! Hope the Garden State is recovering from Sandy.Has anybody heard,hope Gary Mahan & his collection are O-K? Now,bring on those :clock_logo: ,we gotta see 'em!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Dont remember to many Macks in jersey spent 4 years there and meet my wife there though.

Really? geez Jersey is LOADED with Macks,i'd guess 9 out 10 dumptrucks when i was young were Macks,tankers,heavy haul,even a lot of the freight outfits..................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Really? geez Jersey is LOADED with Macks,i'd guess 9 out 10 dumptrucks when i was young were Macks,tankers,heavy haul,even a lot of the freight outfits..................................................Mark

Agreed, Jersey is loaded with older Macks and Autocars too..

• Like 1

Still the Greatest Name in Trucks...Bulldogs rule, The rest drool....

Member ATHS and ATCA...

Just dont rember too many, north jersey had alot of dumps and garbage trucks I lived in Tuckerton / New Gretna . Hung out at Atco raceway alot.

Yeah you were pretty far south, the I 195 corridor, Trenton, New Egypt, Allentown areas where pretty well stocked and still are..

Still the Greatest Name in Trucks...Bulldogs rule, The rest drool....

Member ATHS and ATCA...