I was looking for a picture of that truck! but couldn't remember the name of the movie! thanks Ernie! I think in the movie they said they had about $1500.00 tied up in the truck and trailer! I know one thing,theres NO WAY anybody would have closed me up inside that tanker trailer! I would have had to been the driver or stay home!.....................................Mark

That's when Cody Jarret ( Cagney) guy said the truck put them back 12 grand and Cody

Said "What.. Did ya forget how ta steel one?'

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

I sure like the B-Model Chuck! I used to see the R-Models around when I was up that way. Do you remember M.I.T transport from Hammonton (I think)? they ran mostly R-Models too,i know I have some pictures of their trucks,i remember one (an owner/operator) that had a really sharp white-orange and black striped Cruiseliner............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Our new BULLDOG! 1988 RD688SX, E6-350, OVERDRIVE 2STICK 12SPD, 18000LB FRT AXLE, 58000LB RR AXLE, 11R24s,

A/C, LEVEL 2 INTERIOR, 50TON 5TH WHEEL, WETLINE, 267,000 MILES, 1 PREVIOUS OWNER, ALL ORIGINAL PURCHASE PAPERWORK INCLUDING SALESMAN'S ORDER AND OWNER'S MANUALS(ENCYCLOPEDIAS FOR PETE'S SAKE). THIS TRUCK IS NOW IN RETIREMENT BUT STILL RESIDES IN NEW JERSEY AND HAS ALWAYS WHILE IT DRAGGED EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING AROUND ON A 50TON ROGERS LOWBOY FOR F. GACCIONE CONTRACTING. NOW IT WILL RECEIVE SOME MINOR REPAIRS, SOME PAINT, SOME PERSONAL CHANGES, LOTS OF TLC AND "OFF TO THE TRUCK SHOWS WE GO!" IT JOINS OUR 1964 B61X CAB AND CHASSIS THAT WE HAVE HAD SINCE 1999.

SWEET!

:mack1:

Our new BULLDOG! 1988 RD688SX, E6-350, OVERDRIVE 2STICK 12SPD, 18000LB FRT AXLE, 58000LB RR AXLE, 11R24s,

A/C, LEVEL 2 INTERIOR, 50TON 5TH WHEEL, WETLINE, 267,000 MILES, 1 PREVIOUS OWNER, ALL ORIGINAL PURCHASE PAPERWORK INCLUDING SALESMAN'S ORDER AND OWNER'S MANUALS(ENCYCLOPEDIAS FOR PETE'S SAKE). THIS TRUCK IS NOW IN RETIREMENT BUT STILL RESIDES IN NEW JERSEY AND HAS ALWAYS WHILE IT DRAGGED EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING AROUND ON A 50TON ROGERS LOWBOY FOR F. GACCIONE CONTRACTING. NOW IT WILL RECEIVE SOME MINOR REPAIRS, SOME PAINT, SOME PERSONAL CHANGES, LOTS OF TLC AND "OFF TO THE TRUCK SHOWS WE GO!" IT JOINS OUR 1964 B61X CAB AND CHASSIS THAT WE HAVE HAD SINCE 1999.

Nice truck!

RFC-Those trucks look good. I'm really liking the blue.

Reel- We need to see pics when you get your new truck!

Yea the blue is close to his Pete just a little lighter. It is a metallic the pics don't really show it. The body will be gray metallic like his other trucks.