.......of the Jersey Shore? Heck it might be the World. Ralph Clayton had a large sand pit right on the Jackson/Lakewood border that is now fully developed.

Yea well I live close to Monsey NY and Kyiras Joal in Monroe which are the other capitals trust me. I lived in Brick so I know Lakewood very well.

Rob

guess they liked B42 gas jobs. must not have seen many hills but the again people were courteous and didnt care if you were holdin up traffic. i remember my grandfather tellin me about haulin coal out of Pa to Ny with B42's. said there would be 40 cars behind you on hills but back then people didnt care as they figures you were bringin revenue to their area.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Good pics Mark.

I like the tanker with chocolate on the front. Yummmy!

I like that one too! Kramme is a food grade carrier,they are the house carrier of choice for Hersheys,M&M Mars and several other candy companies,along with local milk and kosher products......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

they still around vision?

Oh yeah,their headquaters is still in Monroeville,NJ but their main terminal is now in Avondale,PA,pretty small outfit as far trucking companies go. I saw one of their CX's in Ohio yeasterday.........................................Mark

not sure if i had posted this photo i bought

attachicon.gifPD_0226.JPG

Excellent picture! that's my friend Johnny Lilla,when he drove for Horner Mack,he eventually purchased this very same truck from them,and went into business for himself. Something of a "legend" around South Jersey! not many people involved with trucking that don't have a "Johnny story" about being towed or helped out. This truck is now owned by another South Jersean Louis Barber who is in the process of restoring it. Great Picture,Great truck! thanks for posting!..........................................Mark

Excellent picture! that's my friend Johnny Lilla,when he drove for Horner Mack,he eventually purchased this very same truck from them,and went into business for himself. Something of a "legend" around South Jersey! not many people involved with trucking that don't have a "Johnny story" about being towed or helped out. This truck is now owned by another South Jersean Louis Barber who is in the process of restoring it. Great Picture,Great truck! thanks for posting!..........................................Mark

Glad it's being restored. You should get some pictures of it now.

By the way great picture Bryan!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg