Another one of my favorite pictures. I would never trade that well worn faded paint for a $100K restoration!!!

R.I.P. Johnny Fresco, I had the privilige of goin to his yard one day and gettin the tour of some of his stuff he had many old Macks as well as old cars! He was very proud of his Macks and loved to show other truck guys his stuff! He used to move his machines with that truck sometimes! I still go past his yard in Newark sometimes (now full of someones junk) John was a good guy who died to young. I think Gary Mahan wound up with his trucks

BULLHUSK

• Like 2

A B-Model from Englishtown,NJ circa 1981-2..........................................Mark

Wow! That's a great shot of Ben Gagliano's truck.

It was in the Dick Guerrera / Golden Age Museum in CT for a while before they shut down. That's the only time I've seen it with the sleeper box on it. Ben was a great ambassador of the ATHS and got me involved back in 1988.

Where is it now?

post-13134-0-39117800-1367029677_thumb.j

• Like 2

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

It was in the Dick Guerrera / Golden Age Museum in CT for a while before they shut down. That's the only time I've seen it with the sleeper box on it. Ben was a great ambassador of the ATHS and got me involved back in 1988.

Where is it now?

Did'nt know much about the truck,but i knew i had seen it somewhere since! and it was inside,always wanted to stop at the Golden Age Museum,just never got the chance. Very nice done truck as i remember......................................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Where is it now?

why did that museum close anyway?

Now that is one Beautiful truck,I think I like the painted Mercury better than polished out.

I do too,personally,i think it looks better when it matches the truck.................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

A B-Model from Englishtown,NJ circa 1981-2..........................................Mark

The late Bob Brown of Federal Way,Wa.,restored this truck.It was in his yard when I visited him in Feb. '86.He had just finished it.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Cool Lakewood the Hasidic capital of the Jersey Shore.

Rob

.......of the Jersey Shore? Heck it might be the World. Ralph Clayton had a large sand pit right on the Jackson/Lakewood border that is now fully developed.

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)