titan with big sleeper

If i'm not mistaken, that was the first Mack Titan sold in Canada by RedHead equipment in Western Canada. It was sold to a guy that hauled out to the oil rigs. The only thing I noticed that is different from when it was delivered is that they have removed the forward drive axle. That Titan was built as Tri-Drive tractor. Looks even longer now.

Yep found the picture in Heavyhal"s Titan album under the title "Alberta Titan with sleeper"

Edited by bbigrig

While at Cambridge Mack in Canada dropping off one of our ASET powered dog's for MORE warranty engine work, there was a customer with a new Vision with a huge wheelbase and a 70" mid rise sleeper. The Vision had a long enough wheelbase to have ramps behind the sleeper mounted to drive his Smart car up onto a platform mounted on the framerails. (sideways)

I sadly didn't get a picture of this truck back in 2006 or so but asked my salesman if they were equiping all Visions with ASET's with escape pods on the back of the bunk to get help.

That would have helped us on a few occasions!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...