Mass Construction Trucks

Kurzontkowski Trucking in Milford has RD for daily use and AC and LJ for the shows

I met Rich Kurzontkowski at the Trucktoberfest where he had the AC and his R model there. He told me he put the rock body on the LJ so the body on the R wouldn't get beat up hauling rip-rap. I'm pretty sure he still works it on occasion.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

My father tells me great stories about Charlie boyajian, he hauled out of Boston sand. My father would ride in that truck, there was a long road that ran to the plant. This was late 60's.

Boyajian lived in E. Saugus, MA. That LJSWX was a beautiful rig. Ended up at Mel Clark's lot in Hampton, NH. No idea where it went after the auction (early 90's).

Gordon Vivace was another trucker out of my town. Had a sweet red Ford 10-whl dump, set-back front axle.

Bryan,

Any pictures of Wellesley Trucking's (MA) Macks from the late sixties? Two B-81's, two LJ's, and a B-75. Black with a lot of pinstripng and chrome.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!