How do you guys add links to truckpaper/craigslist/ebay, etc?

jakebrake86

You go to the bottom of the page where it lets you reply, then the things you can click on in the box, theres that little two link chain thing with a green circle with a plus in it, click on that, then open another tab, go to the thing you want to post, copy the web address at the top, then paste it in that thing that poped up after you clicked the chain link thing with the green circle.

I probobly just confused the hell outa you.

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I got it posted. I just can't wrap my head around the whole copy/paste concept. I just manually typed it in the url box.
Holy crap, thats a pretty long thingy you gotta type. Just go up to it, right click it, then these things will come up and one should say copy. Then when you put it in the box here on your post, right click where you type it and click paste.

Holy Crap is right! Thankfully I have two teenage daughters who are up on this nonsense or I'd be looking at a blank screen right now. I'm still trying to figure out how I can go to work on Monday and just copy and paste the rest of the week.

• Like 1

Jim

Holy Crap is right! Thankfully I have two teenage daughters who are up on this nonsense or I'd be looking at a blank screen right now. I'm still trying to figure out how I can go to work on Monday and just copy and paste the rest of the week.

Heh heh, me too. Except Id be copying and pasting the whole school year to summer vacation.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg