F model heavy haul video

I cant even remember how I got there but I found a video with an F model heavy haul tractor in Turkey so here ya go its the second pull truck, then it gets to pull it all by itself into the port, pretty neat I just wish you could hear the truck.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Ha I have seen several people do that, I have a pic of an old Ertl Backhoe I had on mine once, I need to find that.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

This Mack F models seems to be an F800 or F900. It got the typical F800/900 front "fenders" and steps.

The pulling truck at 2:25min is a Faun with an new engine ( Warter cooled 480hp Daf Inline 6 instead of the original air cooled Deutz V12 with 480hp)