Chicago R models

Yea it's a damn shame they took a good dependable truck and fubar ed it also ranchhopper a couple weeks ago I was at cn homewood when one of ur trucks came in with 2iof  the wildest structure s I ve ever seen round about 4 ft barrel and a big square base

14 hours ago, mackey58 said:

Yea it's a damn shame they took a good dependable truck and fubar ed it also ranchhopper a couple weeks ago I was at cn homewood when one of ur trucks came in with 2iof  the wildest structure s I ve ever seen round about 4 ft barrel and a big square base

I retired first of august so no more fighting traffic everyday.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 11:48 AM, mackey58 said:

Oh man that's great for you sir. I guess I won't look for the RD anymore if your not in it again  congrats the traffic ducks anymore

I don't think they put anyone in it yet the shop fore

man doesn't want it trashed.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, storkmack said:

Our guys love them.   Personally I prefer an M-Drive or an Endurant over the Ultrashift.  

I like mine for my 15 stops a night.  But like I said, It took a little while to get use to it. Hated it for a few weeks.   

So I hauled 4 loads of broken concrete to welch bros in Bartlett. Saw a I think blue IH for Mr Stark getting pipe.I never knew that pipe plant was that big.been in national concrete pipe and hill  which isn't around under that name ,concrete specialties  plants and YEARS  ago elmhurst chicago on sterns.nice plant welch

So I hauled 4 loads of broken concrete to welch bros in Bartlett. Saw a I think blue IH for Mr Stark getting pipe.I never knew that pipe plant was that big.been in national concrete pipe and hill  which isn't around under that name ,concrete specialties  plants and YEARS  ago elmhurst chicago on sterns.nice plant welch

• 3 weeks later...