Chicago R models

12 hours ago, mackey58 said:

So I was hauling fill from aurora universityto fox ridge ccdd with the RD and was on orchard and rt30 and was passed by the stark granite and flat bed going to get a load was a 2 man team got a wave nice 

That’s Jeff#53.  He training a new driver. 

guy i started working for has done the same thing...about 35-40 trucks...always mack until the 2012 - 2015.  now has 3 kw t880s, 5 on order, and plans to phase out all the macks. saw the Stark Pete at homer yesterday and today, looks sharp

1 hour ago, Nobody454 said:

guy i started working for has done the same thing...about 35-40 trucks...always mack until the 2012 - 2015.  now has 3 kw t880s, 5 on order, and plans to phase out all the macks. saw the Stark Pete at homer yesterday and today, looks sharp

Thank you.  The only thing we changed on the next one is the placement of the air dryer. 

So i was going to morris today and at brisbin rd saw a white R getting on going easy and almost crashed damn it was a nice  R for stark called and left Brad a message  on.how awesome  it was .man im.too old to love those r and rd  and superliner s

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m somewhat surprised that old B-75 is still hauling like that, I understand why though, a surprising amount of Bs are still hauling things around because if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

• Like 1

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

• 3 weeks later...

I heard if it rained they would held it today a guy at Boughton s said it was gonna be held Saturday I caked out there first of may said 18th was the date buy I had to go take all my written cdl tests in morris  and didn't think of it till late