Chicago R models

Oh man what a great find all three!!the past week Ive been running the wheels off the rd hauling stone to Montgomery and down on base line rd trucks running great then hauled 3/4 to a car dealer in joliet who's expanding and hauled black dirt on site seen several stark macks with pipe and some with brick on

• Like 1

These f**king guys guys... The large contractors that let these guys work for them are to blame. That's what they should get for $92 an hour, -12% brokers fee. Some of the stuff on the road around here is scary.

I agree. The other problem is that this state mandates that they have to have a certain percentage of minority help.

So they have to use these clowns regardless, although I'm pretty sure they're fine with it because they bid these jobs

for $125 an hour to the trucks and then shave $20 or $30 off the top and then pay these idiots. So even if these

guys are running around here at 45mph because they are on the clock and they lose three trucks a week due to stupidity

the contractor still comes out on top. Along 90 and the Elgin-O'hare there is about %90 garbage working out there.

About two weeks ago my friend had his lowboy broken apart along 90 and was about to load a Volvo loader when

one of the dummies drove right into the back of the loader on the jobsite. Drove right into the counter weight. Duh!!!

No problem though, just tied a rope around the light and drove off. I would be devastated if I did something that stupid to

my truck. That is at least five grand in damage to that truck, but I'm sure that guy will duct tape a headlight to it

and run it. The idiots are taking over!

post-13943-0-27739400-1441327852_thumb.j

post-13943-0-58659300-1441327861_thumb.j

• Like 2

Wish I would have had a camera I went by before the wrecker came to set it back on its wheels Joe Brown laid his truck over on 72 he works for Christensen looks like it went over slow it had minimal damage it started up after it was uprighted. I guess he was a little shaken up but OK hows that for luck he retired this spring and came back for a couple weeks for some spending money then this happened.

Wish I would have had a camera I went by before the wrecker came to set it back on its wheels Joe Brown laid his truck over on 72 he works for Christensen looks like it went over slow it had minimal damage it started up after it was uprighted. I guess he was a little shaken up but OK hows that for luck he retired this spring and came back for a couple weeks for some spending money then this happened.

Damn, hadn't heard that Joe retired. Always enjoyed working with him when Carl sent him our way.