Chicago R models

Drove a few R models with that style pump. 2nd or 3rd was what I used depending how heavy a load was in the box. I prefer the rear mount Mack PTO tho...

Used to start in 2nd gear on my RW when oil was cold... Dumping scrap a couple winters ago in AL blew the yard boss's mind when he saw me grab a gear 2nd to 3rd while dumping!

Gregg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So my grandpa is Bill Steffenhagen, I'm sure several of you know who he is. He just got the old maroon SuperLiner that was a lease truck at one time repainted. I believe there are some pics of it on here from a few years ago. Marengo Auto Body did the painting. This truck has an E9 in it and a 10 speed.

That is AWESOME!!!!!!

Saw this truck pull in the pit the other day. Schambach from Elgin. I had never seen this truck before. Clean old six-wheeler.

It's parked on McLean Blvd at my grandma's they don't use it much. It's a 70's model I think. It looks good until you get closer one of these days they are gonna go to dump the box and either the scissor lift will go thru the floor or the box is going to flop off the truck

• Like 1

It's parked on McLean Blvd at my grandma's they don't use it much. It's a 70's model I think. It looks good until you get closer one of these days they are gonna go to dump the box and either the scissor lift will go thru the floor or the box is going to flop off the truck

My B model was parked off Mclean before I brought it home. Used to sit over on 25 before that.

The old autocar is used to haul one of the steam engines into the show. He was hauling get it home Monday down 72

He moves all of Peterson Propane's tractors back to Hampshire. And quite a few others. He keeps that truck busy this time of year.