Chicago R models

So someone who either works at the shell on rt71 and 47 in Yorkville Il or just is their all the time has been posting my truck on 2 Facebook Mack pages taught I'd share them here

I'm pretty sure his name is Jacob Curts. He takes a lot of pictures there. One day I'm hoping to make the cut, lol

Like Brad said Maywood. Here, you can watch one run.

Someone knew the garbage truck was going to turn and head down their street, so they took the time to make a short video because they knew that there are people like us that would actually enjoy seeing that. :twothumbsup:

• Like 1

Jim

Yep that's who it is mackdaddy like I said he must work there or something because he had multiple pictures of me on different days

I don't think he works there, just lives near by. I have some friends that know him. He loves trucks and wants to get his CDL, but don't think he has yet.

I'll be running up,and down 47 for fertalizer season so maybe I'll make the cut with the new truck. I guess he didn't like my old CH cause I don't think he ever posted any pics, lol

• Like 1

I don't think he works there, just lives near by. I have some friends that know him. He loves trucks and wants to get his CDL, but don't think he has yet.

I'll be running up,and down 47 for fertalizer season so maybe I'll make the cut with the new truck. I guess he didn't like my old CH cause I don't think he ever posted any pics, lol

I'm suppose to start hauling fertilizer for adm soon guess it's going to beaver dam wi and bring beans back K south somewhere but I think the river is too high and the grain market is down so I've been sitting since the week before last hoping something breaks loose next week

I'm suppose to start hauling fertilizer for adm soon guess it's going to beaver dam wi and bring beans back K south somewhere but I think the river is too high and the grain market is down so I've been sitting since the week before last hoping something breaks loose next week

I'm hoping this weather breaks also. I mostly haul from Joliet up to Kirkland with a tank. We have about two weeks before we start. All depends on the weather.

I'm hoping this weather breaks also. I mostly haul from Joliet up to Kirkland with a tank. We have about two weeks before we start. All depends on the weather.

You haul into what use to be hintzches? Now Helena? Small world if it is my dad works for Helena and hintzches before the buy out he's been there for 6yrs he hauls to the fields

• Like 1

You haul into what use to be hintzches? Now Helena? Small world if it is my dad works for Helena and hintzches before the buy out he's been there for 6yrs he hauls to the fields

Yes I do. I mostly haul slurry from Joliet to Kirkland. Something's up to Troxel if they need help.

What plant does he haul out of?

New truck hooked to the tank last fall. I took the cow catcher off.

post-13203-0-49287700-1427438772_thumb.j

• Like 1