Chicago R models

I was out to breakfast in Kirkland this morning and saw a really sweet red R model pulling a red Coras dump that said Dale's Trucking from Naperville. I couldn't get my phone out quick enough to take a pic.

Has anyone seen this one?

Breakfast?????? Your supposed to be at work, you got a new truck to take out in the salt and cold. If you go back to

page 82, SAS454 posted a picture of the DALE truck. They have a nice looking Pete and a Ford Louisville six wheeler.

I've seen them all hauling out of Quickrete in Kaneville.

• Like 1

Breakfast?????? Your supposed to be at work, you got a new truck to take out in the salt and cold. If you go back to

page 82, SAS454 posted a picture of the DALE truck. They have a nice looking Pete and a Ford Louisville six wheeler.

I've seen them all hauling out of Quickrete in Kaneville.

Ya, actually have had off since Saturday afternoon. I'll take the time off. This year hasn't been as busy as last fall when I only had one day off in 7 weeks, but it's been pretty close. The weather and slow sales have slowed us down. They are saying maybe next week, but I think we are done for the year. Way earlier then normal. We usually go into the first week of December.

And the Rossi pic is AWESOME!!!!!

• Like 1

Went to Woodstock today with our head mechanic and another driver and drove one of the two CH trucks welch bros bought at an auction up there not bad trucks one with a 427 the other with a 350 neither had over 325,000 on the odometer. Not a fan of CH trucks but rode nice with full air ride aluminum wheels all the way around nice clean interiors the one I drove back was all set up to pull a powder wagon.

Great,Mackdaddy. You posted a pic showing their phone number! Now the exporters will be calling them asking,"how much for thee MACK TRRRUCK,mon"! LOL! Al

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Huh, well, I guess I never thought of that, lol

Though I guess they could always look up the number. Lol

You think I should pull it off?

What needs to be done is post a fake add for a Mack, get them too call, get the address where they are, go around and rub 'em out! Simple! I wish, f'ing parasites, Mick :angry:

• Like 1

:mack1: