Chicago R models

Went to the Dekalb County landfill today. They are adding a new cell and I brought in some gravel to the new part.

Luckily enough I did not have to drive over any trash. While I was there I saw a WM RD, a few MBI trucks lined up

for the tipper, the Bob Kyler Value Liner hauling in some wrecking and then about an hour later he was next to me

at the pit picking up some gravel. Also saw the Kyler R model at the pit.

I heard we are paving out there in the fall. I guess a turn lane and parking lot. Like 20,000 ton of mix going out there.

I think the sideways pictures are because you are taking them with a phone??? And I do Not know hoe to correct it other than sending them toy your base puter and then rotating them?? Maybe some one more savvy than I can help you??

Brocky

So was leaving the texaco dump in Lockport at 2nd av and state or 171 whatever you want to call the main street at 10:30 10:45 and I think I saw petermack with a load of pipe on headin up to archer may I was wrong was in my trusty granite 6 wheeler

I think you saw Mr.Peterson. He rolls pipe with our guys out of Concrete Specialties. He has a very nice 359 painted very similar to Petermacks.

4th was a Superdog that was hauling into Curran today. Never seen it before and don't remember what it said on the door.

I saw that truck also yesterday. They were coming from Fox River Stone out to Dekalb. Lafarge must have been giving Curran a good price

or Vulcan pissed them off. One of the two. Vulcan's saleman for Sycamore, Dekalb, Lisbon, just quit the other day so maybe that had

something to do with it.

So was leaving the texaco dump in Lockport at 2nd av and state or 171 whatever you want to call the main street at 10:30 10:45 and I think I saw petermack with a load of pipe on headin up to archer may I was wrong was in my trusty granite 6 wheeler

Nah, was not me. I've been hooked to the dump trailer all summer. In a month I will probably have the Landoll on moving some stuff but until then

it will be the dump wagon. If it is the guy I'm thinking of that Storkmack mentioned its a 80's 359 all red with a silver frame that is kept immaculate.

Very sharp old truck.

• Like 2

I saw that truck also yesterday. They were coming from Fox River Stone out to Dekalb. Lafarge must have been giving Curran a good price

or Vulcan pissed them off. One of the two. Vulcan's saleman for Sycamore, Dekalb, Lisbon, just quit the other day so maybe that had

something to do with it.

Nah, was not me. I've been hooked to the dump trailer all summer. In a month I will probably have the Landoll on moving some stuff but until then

it will be the dump wagon. If it is the guy I'm thinking of that Storkmack mentioned its a 80's 359 all red with a silver frame that is kept immaculate.

Very sharp old truck.

Price does matter, but it also depends on what type of mix they are making. It's crazy all the different variations there are and they use all different types of aggregate to make them. And I know DeKalb's chips were not passing inspection. I don't think we have hauled any chips out of Dekalb since Vulcan took over.

I saw one of the Stark trucks delivering some block to the Huntley high school the other day for their new field house. Damn kids have got

everything at that school now. Huge track, tennis courts, nice ball fields and bleachers and now a field house. When I went there I didn't have

any of that crap. They were still called the Redskins and nobody was offended, Dean Foods would donate all their old pallets for a huge

bonfire at homecoming, and the 4H kids would drive the tractors to school. I remember jogging in gym class to Bon Jovi on a 45 record.

All this was not that long ago. Plus I walked uphill both ways to school with a hot potato to keep my hands warm and I had to eat it for

lunch, and dammit that's the way we liked it!

Geez, I didn't know you were such an old dusty fart.

Saw some Starks pulling dump wagons on Peace today. I'm assuming they were hauling into Curran. Though I didn't get to see much action that was going on at the plant. I was in Waterman following the patch crew. 5hrs for one load. Lol

And idk why the pictures are posting sideways.

I even tried rotating them to compensate for it and it posts them the same way

post-13203-0-24429400-1411265371_thumb.j

post-13203-0-34478800-1411265543_thumb.j

Saw some Starks pulling dump wagons on Peace today. I'm assuming they were hauling into Curran. Though I didn't get to see much action that was going on at the plant. I was in Waterman following the patch crew. 5hrs for one load. Lol

And idk why the pictures are posting sideways.

I even tried rotating them to compensate for it and it posts them the same way

TRADE IN THE ''U MODEL'' :tease: (SORRY VINNY)

• Like 1

:mack1: