Chicago R models

Oh man, that's it!

Chrome bumper, black spokes, pinstripes, extra pipe out of the intake for the tip turbine. It don't get better than that!

Now I'm just going to sit here and wait for my "likes" to reload...........

..............This is worse than sitting behind the wheel at a truckstop waitng for midnight to get hours back.

• Like 2

Jim

hell yea wallly boughton had very nice r models!!!and where ALWAYS clean his ch macks he has now are nice .he was a hell of a nice guy everyone at boughtons is and still are.shame wally passed away

Had to check them out after seeing that r model.

There's a CH on their home page and a few more pics in the slideshow at the top.

http://www.boughtonmaterials.com/index.html

Jim

Had to check them out after seeing that r model.

There's a CH on their home page and a few more pics in the slideshow at the top.

http://www.boughtonmaterials.com/index.html

Thanks for the link,Jim. :twothumbsup:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

The Kamp's are one of the most professional outfits out there. They have been friends of ours for years. If we have a truck go down on the "South" side, there is no one else to call. We had a 97' CH cough a fan belt at 130th/ Torrence once. Local dealers didn't have a belt or anyone available to go change it. Before our guy saddled up for the 2 hour/90 mile drive, I called the Kamp's. Within 60 minutes they had my guy rolling. They don't come much better than those guys. -Brad

• Like 2