Chicago R models

Here are a couple DM mixers and an old haul truck that are near me. Not sure what the owner does with these trucks. They are

not plated and seem to be moved from time to time. Maybe they are used on the property, I don't know. The mixers have REX

bodies and one has an old WIS plate on it. Not to many DM mixers around here, usually DMM's in this area. I think the haul

truck is an old International but I'm not 100% sure on That

The haul truck looks like a Hough (IH) Payhauler,you're right.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

This 1969 R-611 is definitely not a Chicago R-model but I got a picture of it while it was passing through last year with

the ATHS Route 66 tour. It started at a truck stop in Morris IL during the middle of the week and headed west from

there. I was fortunate to be in the area that day and to see all the trucks that were starting out on their journey. This

sharp looking R is from Cushing Maine and made the whole trip to Cali and back. The complete story and another

picture of this truck is in the December 2012 issue of Wheels of Time.

Musta' started at R-Place in Morris? still one of my favorite places to eat out that way,even with T/A buying them out! always had a good meal there! usually some cute waitresses too!........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Workin on moving the little toys to mundeline.off rt83 just past diamond lake rd just a heads up sound wall by cn tracks should t hails up traffic

I live 5 miles south of there on 83 few weeks back I brought 2 machines to the CN near the old leithton junction.

First pic shown of the tower that guarded the junction. You can see a string of cars in the background. If you go to the left that's where 83 and diamond lake road is

http://www.google.com/search?q=leithton+tower&safe=off&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=I1F4UqnuLuTeyAH7uIC4CA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i%7C3%3Bd%7Cx97mv3-Kyw6U5M%3A

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7547061@N02/5006308791/

Yesterday about 7:30after dropping the little toy backhoe at the cn crossing on rt83 past diamond lake rd . I left on got on 83 south and at rt 22 I saw r jones r model headin north .looked like to just left the showroom! Damn nice! Fell of the ladder after puttin new led lights on my 6 wheelers dump box . So I'm off a couple days so much for dressin up my truck lol