Chicago R models

That one started out as Lodesky truck, then an owner operator leased to Kanney had it.

Yep, that used to be Slider's truck,Now it belongs to Dan Kennett Excavating of Woodstock.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Today I got what I think is the only U-model left around here and it is still working. A farmer near me uses this and a western R

with a pup trailer. It is usually only out in the spring and the fall.

Vinny's goin' to want it!

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

hey L mack you wern t on that job on so side when that guy got caught in the milling machine?man that was a bad scene heard iwas workin on 106th and buffalo.soon we ll be done there then goin to barlett and mundeline and then wis on a job fun fun fun

Thankfully I was not on that job when it happend...heard about it and sounds like it was ugly....did not know the guy as he runs a smaller grinder that they move with their own rig...we just lowboy their larger grinder for them. I was in the south loop all day with them today and back out to the south side tomorrow...