Chicago R models

I wish I had a picture of the time I got pulled over and taken to the scales. I had 3" stone in my trailer and it was about 3' high in the center. Pit scale receipt from 10 min ago showed I was still under legal limit by 2k. The cop didn't care he thought he had me. Weighed me gross and was suprised i was legal...then he had me back off the scale and pull forward again but this time tallied up my axel weights one at a time...then went looking for my "short hauling sticker" ....an IL thing ...... sticker.... He was laughing about it later but he said he had never seen a load sticking that far up and still be legal...luckily we parted ways on a friendly note...

Chicago area R model of the day goes to:post-510-0-12746800-1361976999_thumb.jpg Manning Concrete..I don't know,this poor RB looks neglected.How can they beat up a fairly late model truck like that? Hell, its not even in Nigeria(yet)!.....Maybe its looking forward to the boat ride?

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Al, Brad that truck is in Jim's garage and you guessed it. It is currently awaiting a boat ride, I think he had to fix the trans before for it leaves for warmer weather.

I would like the passenger seat out of that truck. I bugged the guy that Jim bought it from , but he wasn't bagging the leaves I was raking. I will take the nice, grey, seat and a half and I will replace it with a nice regular passenger seat. I better track Jim down. By the way, how about a self portrait of you and the Bulldog you were driving today?

• Like 1

Al, Brad that truck is in Jim's garage and you guessed it. It is currently awaiting a boat ride, I think he had to fix the trans before for it leaves for warmer weather.

I figgered!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

white with Allis Chalmers orange and gold seperating the two. Thanks Guys. -Brad

Is that what they call "Omaha Orange",Brad? Al

Tanzillo Contractors RD Glider kit,

Driver: Anthony Tanzillo

300 with a 2 stick 6 speed has the 4.17 camelback rears out of the blue RS700L formerly owned by the guy that also owned the purple and silver striped RS700L from Round Lake IL.

Anthony is a good kid despite what his brother may say. ;) His first week on the road I had him hauling a 12 foot wide box culvert up through the city (Chicago). I wasn't worried in the least. -Brad

57 BCR

Allis Chalmers orange is known as Persian Orange and is fairly dark. Very close to the J I Case Flambeau Red.

Omaha Orange is a bright Orange, used on a lot of Municipal (town,county,state) Trucks

Brocky

Brocky

57 BCR

Allis Chalmers orange is known as Persian Orange and is fairly dark. Very close to the J I Case Flambeau Red.

Omaha Orange is a bright Orange, used on a lot of Municipal (town,county,state) Trucks

Brocky

Ah,10-4 Brocky! Couldn't remember.........too many beers ago,thanks :whistling: Al