Chicago R models

the height signs in the city are WAY better than they used to be.  with a dump trailer you can go almost anywhere. Prob can't be more than about 11 ft with the dump trailer, i would think...I can sneak under the RIchards St train tracks in Joliet, I think that one says 10'11"

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nobody454 said:

the height signs in the city are WAY better than they used to be.  with a dump trailer you can go almost anywhere. Prob can't be more than about 11 ft with the dump trailer, i would think...I can sneak under the RIchards St train tracks in Joliet, I think that one says 10'11"

Northfield  Block had a dispatcher that had those bridge clearances down pat, he could put you  anywhere in the city.  He cut his teeth hauling newspapers for the Sun-Times.  One of the best dispatchers I ever worked for.  

Man that's nice as long as long as  the cabs and rops are below the cab guard on the six wheeler I'm ok lol 410 is 12 ft 6 roller is less  I know I ve seen off 95th and colfax  a 10'6 and scuffed  the stack on a haul truck on stoney island 

My son, Paul and I, made a run down to Indy yesterday to pick up a genset for a customer.  It ended up being about 4K lbs heavier than originally thought and it wasn’t ready to be released when we arrived.   So while waiting for permits and the genset we killed time at a hole in the hole taco joint.   Then HammerDown for Belvidere!

FF6CC1E6-6635-4C37-B693-66316D8EAB01.jpeg

• Like 2