Chicago R models

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2018 at 5:36 PM, PeterMack said:

I was out south of Freeport last month and saw this Superliner coming at me. It was about 2 degrees out that day.

IMG_20171227_112526209.jpg

I see that truck in Rochelle at the ethanol plant sometimes don't remember where it' from

Was in morris  today since I m off and I n rt6 and ashley  rd I saw a the stark granite with I load from Northfield block  it looked like block.man those trucks are always rolling wish my bosses truck were well.the #1 driver is working hopefully I get to work soon

• 2 weeks later...

They did I was wondering used to see there lowboy once and a while guess that's way.remember being at chicago mack around 2001 or 2 and there was 8 new rd s there and the  sticker on the windshield  said Gann specs thought  that was kinda cool

Used to see the light blue R model on I-80, and I-55 when running cars out of Chicagoland a few years ago. The yellow stripe on the hood is the giveaway.

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.