Chicago R models

Well I entered  the mack 2018 calendar contest with the mighty RD.hope I get more than 3 votes like last time.lol check it out if you you get time .lots of nice trucks entered  jump in guys and post ur dogs

• 2 weeks later...

Making  plans for the weekend road trip bet I ll work worked last Saturday  in elgin think I was last Tuesday  I was at I 80 and rt 30 in new lenox  going east on 80 to c n homewood  I saw  one of ranchhopper s boom truck and tag loaded  on rt 30 at 6 30 in the morning  man they roll early too.I keep  looking for the elusive  ranchhopper  when I'm in elgin

59 minutes ago, mackey58 said:

Making  plans for the weekend road trip bet I ll work worked last Saturday  in elgin think I was last Tuesday  I was at I 80 and rt 30 in new lenox  going east on 80 to c n homewood  I saw  one of ranchhopper s boom truck and tag loaded  on rt 30 at 6 30 in the morning  man they roll early too.I keep  looking for the elusive  ranchhopper  when I'm in elgin

You have to run route 20 to see me I did see petermack today at 47 and 72 though.

• Like 1

Current pic of  my old RD,loading out of  Curran's plant in McHenry . Not too shabby for  a 27 year old truck,huh?  Al  IMG952017041095075742481.thumb.jpg.d455146cf7f5062f91f02d97f02beff6.jpg

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2017 at 11:45 PM, 57 bcr said:

Current pic of  my old RD,loading out of  Curran's plant in McHenry . Not too shabby for  a 27 year old truck,huh?  Al  IMG952017041095075742481.thumb.jpg.d455146cf7f5062f91f02d97f02beff6.jpg

I have told you this before.... I remember that truck when it was fairly new. You were running past my house in Buffalo Grove many of times along with the Orange,yellow and black RS700L.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lmackattack said:

I have told you this before.... I remember that truck when it was fairly new. You were running past my house in Buffalo Grove many of times along with the Orange,yellow and black RS700L.

Al must have been running with ole Rusty that day.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, ranchhopper said:

Al must have been running with ole Rusty that day.

I think that was the owners name. I have never met him But Al said the guys name was Rusty. there was also a 3rd truck that was often seen doing the same rounds. I think it was darker colored White/GMC?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2017 at 8:27 PM, Lmackattack said:

I think that was the owners name. I have never met him But Al said the guys name was Rusty. there was also a 3rd truck that was often seen doing the same rounds. I think it was darker colored White/GMC?

Trent,that was T.C. "Terry" Wells in the White/GMC. He was leased to Rusty. His truck is now a faded red and says "Luco  Contractors " on the  door. Al 

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA