Chicago R models

On 1/10/2017 at 8:23 PM, BillyT said:

Always check the crossbar when you hookup,rockin' it's not always  enough😁 amazing how far those hoses will stretch! As for the turbans, used to be a freight outfit in California hired a lot of those guys might have been Indian owned!

There are a lot of those steering wheel holders with "Wrap Around" Stetsons pulling reefers out of the Bakersfield / Fresno valley.

Brocky

2 hours ago, PeterMack said:

I can't make this stuff up. Scumset hit a bridge with this one. They are giving Swift a run for their money.

IMG953221.jpg

Looks like the sudden drop in speed run the load up to the head of the trailer they must be self insured I couldn't imagine a insurance company taking that many hits unless they have the same one harrys motor service had..

Edited by ranchhopper
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, PeterMack said:

I agree. They aren't that big of a fleet to keep having all these accidents and still stay in business. Must have good insurance and a good bank account.

I don't know Brian,he has over 80 power units on the street! Lose one,got another to replace it!   Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

9 hours ago, 57 bcr said:

I don't know Brian,he has over 80 power units on the street! Lose one,got another to replace it!   Al

Spent the late fall hauling from coral lakes and saw those trucks come in and out all day they do have a bunch of them and not one clean one they must not give them the time to wash them what a shame.

4 hours ago, ranchhopper said:

Spent the late fall hauling from coral lakes and saw those trucks come in and out all day they do have a bunch of them and not one clean one they must not give them the time to wash them what a shame.

Yeah, you would think shots on goal, there should be one or two that look decent.  

47 minutes ago, sas454 said:

hard to see who's driving that Johler truck with those BLACK as night tinted windows! I'm surprised the local po-po man doesn't mess with petermack

Maybe he doesn't want to be seen in  that Pete.  Tinted windows on big trucks are not one of my favorite things.   

2 hours ago, mackey58 said:

I try to wash  on Saturdays  because ya gotta hook everything  up to wash  them and at nite it's busy especially  Fridays when everyone  wants out lol

I live a mile from the yard I come back after dinner and wash my truck the golden boys are done washing their trucks and I can sit a while and BS with the second shift mechanics.

• Like 1

Man a mile away  that's nice ours was 3 miles from the house now it's 10 .I like doing it on Saturday s if we re not working peaceful as a matter of face gooba do that  today wash and grease  the granite 6 wheeler  and the RD and the axle dump if they didn't lock up the grease lol