Chicago R models

14 hours ago, RSD501 said:

Brites keeps their trucks looking good. Glad your posting again PeterMack, this thread was slow without you!

Ha, thanks. Been an extremely busy summer. I've been taking pictures and people send pictures to me all the time but I haven't had much time to post. Scott, the guy that used to drive the grey R model for Brites is in a T800 now. He said the new guy in the R-model beats the shit out of it and he said that is probably the cleanest that truck will ever be. Sounds like it will get run into the ground. Sad:angry:

• Like 1

On 12/12/2016 at 11:15 AM, mackey58 said:

Scott's not in the r anymore man he took good  care of it liked it when it was red with the flames.that's too bad for that r model 

No, he is in a white T800 with blue fenders now. He wanted something with air ride.

2 minutes ago, PeterMack said:

Looks like Sparky in the Christensen RD with a van trailer on, rolling down 20.

photos 939.jpg

They haul van trailers from the factory next to hines lumber I talk to him from time to time on the CB he has been doing a good job keeping his truck clean since Carl had it repainted. Got laid off for the winter last Friday so I wont be seeing those guys until next spring.

• Like 1

On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 9:08 AM, ranchhopper said:

They haul van trailers from the factory next to hines lumber I talk to him from time to time on the CB he has been doing a good job keeping his truck clean since Carl had it repainted. Got laid off for the winter last Friday so I wont be seeing those guys until next spring.

Sparky hauled my combine up from southern Illinois couple years ago I'll get my wife to find the pictures and post them.  

18 hours ago, j hancock said:

Did they find the sink hole next to the storm drain that needed to be repaired?

3 years ago. I was moving a grinder from job to job for a crew.. on the last job they were grinding up against the curb when the machine fell thru the pavement into a washed out sewer pipe. it almost went over. we had t tie it off to a loaded dump truck and wait for the wrecker to get there.

12 hours ago, DailyDiesel said:

Gravity is a real bitch out in the Chicago area.

Yes it is! I need to clear a few pictures out of my phone. This CH layed over at Curran's in DeKalb two years ago. I remember this truck showed up for about two weeks at the end of that summer. He didn't last long.

IMG95514158854735217.jpg

IMG_514134017846215.jpg