Chicago R models

I saw a stark truck at I90 and 47 with a state cop behind him on the exit ramp and I'm pretty sure he wasn't giving him the safe driver of the day award. He was pulling a grain trailer just more revenue enhancement for the great state of Illinois. Speaking of revenue enhancement our town cops were standing at the busiest intersection in town running up and down the lines of cars looking for the dreaded seat belt violation. Its pretty funny how the job of a policeman has regressed to looking into stopped cars to get into ones pocket for not wearing a seatbelt on a street with a 30 MPH speed limit.

Edited by ranchhopper

On 8/27/2016 at 9:24 AM, ranchhopper said:

I saw a stark truck at I90 and 47 with a state cop behind him on the exit ramp and I'm pretty sure he wasn't giving him the safe driver of the day award. He was pulling a grain trailer just more revenue enhancement for the great state of Illinois. Speaking of revenue enhancement our town cops were standing at the busiest intersection in town running up and down the lines of cars looking for the dreaded seat belt violation. Its pretty funny how the job of a policeman has regressed to looking into stopped cars to get into ones pocket for not wearing a seatbelt on a street with a 30 MPH speed limit.

They are keeping us safe. LOL!! Don't you always feel safe when you see the red and blue lights flashing in your mirror?:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heading  up rt 59 yesterday  early morning and saw 3 stark trucks with  dump trailers heading  south.I was at 95th st by white eagle.and last week I was hauling stone on and fill out on drauden  rd plainfield  and saw a maroon  ih with block on for stark dropping off  concrete  block at the new gas station  rt126 and drauden

Had brokers  running stone to dupage airport. And I'm pretty sure your guys are a much higher caliber  than some of those with the name written on the door with a sharpie.even when your stuff is dirty from working  looks better than them .just saying in my opinion.  But I'm old and don't like change. Will help new guys learn but I'm not   bi lingual 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I see the nissen superliner has been parked all summer too I spoke to one of the employees he said it needs work and they are not sure if they want to sink the money into it. I would have bought it had I not bought the one I have now I'm sure it doesn't need the amount of work mine requires.