Chicago R models

Yea the country went to hell when Nixon  got in and found out China would  do our production o f goods for  rice and no pension  then Ronnie and his tickle on economic s  tear down all the mills cause people  don't want the noise and all yep we be screwed 

5 hours ago, mackey58 said:

Yea the country went to hell when Nixon  got in and found out China would  do our production o f goods for  rice and no pension  then Ronnie and his tickle on economic s  tear down all the mills cause people  don't want the noise and all yep we be screwed 

Rare wisdom indeed!

On 7/7/2016 at 7:47 AM, j hancock said:

That is KooL! 

Being outside would be tough on the Mack.  Hopefully, they will keep an eye on it and stay ahead of any issues.

I wonder if it even runs or is just a lawn ornament?

Looks like what I think was one of currans brokers turned his truck into a side dumper Friday morning at 47 and 20 came to the intersection the guy just climbed out the driver door must have just happened grade nine spread all over the road. Looks like he was trying to make the left turn light and hit the intersection too fast and over he went.

11 hours ago, BillyT said:

Maddog,it absolutely has to be! I've never seen a heavy  stanchion like that smack in the middle of a dump body. They butted them together end to end and welded them .

It could have the fold down sides, and on the longer boxes the sides are two sections

• Like 1

Came in Boughtons Friday with the Rd and the loader operator and scale guy was saying "here comes the guy for his new truck will fit right in with that rd" told him I heard it was sold and Joel said" pull over there and I ll take ur pic by it so you can dream  about it" those guts are a bunch of fun all the time

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, PeterMack said:

Saw this R-model about a month ago at 47th st and Central ave in Forest View/Chicago. Old school. Could have taken that picture 30 years ago and it probably would have looked about the same.

photos 866.jpg

photos 865.jpg

photos 867.jpg

Not much on that old truck that isn't smashed or dented up trailer too.