Chicago R models

10 hours ago, mackey58 said:

Seen some sharp stark macks burning up I 80 Friday  like the ch with the orange and lite tan or cream color and the stainless  drop visor think it was a drop visor 

I think you mean this one.

image.jpeg

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, mackey58 said:

Yes sir very sharp !!!!!! Is that in lockport off Renwick  concrete specialties. Yea I saw that on 80 and almost missed my exit lol

Yes, it's from last year at the Lockport yard. 

Just a reminder to the local guys, or anybody really, Maggio's truck show is this Saturday. Baxter Rd & I-39 Rockford.

9am to 3pm. Bring a truck, old, new it doesn't matter, its just for fun. Looks like the weather will be good. If you can't

bring a truck, just bring yourself.

Edited by PeterMack
  • Like 1

Felt like you big riggers today .left plainfield  in the rd and flat bed up rt 59 to rt 12 to rt 120 to kinder morgan  .picked up a light load of pipe line stuff  rt 12 to rt 53 to 355 to 55 to 80 to genesco  then back to plainfield  nice nice nice trip but only saw I stork mack pulling a bulker

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 9:41 PM, PeterMack said:

Just a reminder to the local guys, or anybody really, Maggio's truck show is this Saturday. Baxter Rd & I-39 Rockford.

9am to 3pm. Bring a truck, old, new it doesn't matter, its just for fun. Looks like the weather will be good. If you can't

bring a truck, just bring yourself.

Brian, Hope to see you there.      Jake

• Like 1

That Hendrickson belongs to Scott Moore. He lives just over the line in Indiana and brought it out. He's also a Mack nut. His next project is an old Sargento Cheese R model with a 36 inch bunk. Gonna be cool when done.

Edited by PeterMack

1 hour ago, mackey58 said:

Ranchhopper  hope your hauling stone  see lots of your guys hauling structures on rt 59 around north av 

Busting my a$$ 8 loads a day from west of Hampshire to elgin and whatever crushed concrete we get orders for coming out of the yard.

Meet this Superdog pulling a tank on 80 and Ridge Rd. It was an older gentleman driving and he kept up with the program. He zigded and zagged with Me around traffic and kept up doing 75mph. I see him pulling a flatbed now. Petermack knows the story of this truck. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Where do you load in joliet that looks like the old olin chemical  plant where my dad worked when I was a kid.yea some  better super liner pics would be nice lol.good for you ranchhopper  were working  but not busting a $$.it's up and down.hope I get another volo to genesco  run.

On May 25, 2016 at 5:35 AM, mackey58 said:

Where do you load in joliet that looks like the old olin chemical  plant where my dad worked when I was a kid.yea some  better super liner pics would be nice lol.good for you ranchhopper  were working  but not busting a $$.it's up and down.hope I get another volo to genesco  run.

That is the place. It's at Laraway and Patterson across from Waste Management. The days are numbered there though. I guess they just rent the land from Waste Management and whenever Waste Management needs the land they will push us out. It's almost all contaminated dirt from the city and a solid flow of trucks keeps coming in the dump. We were originally told that this fall might be the last season for us to haul out of there, but now they are saying we should be able to for a couple more years.