Chicago R models

HOT DAMN get to drive one of the haul trucks tomorrow. It ain't a mack but it's work. On site in west chicago. 6 wheeler and tag up drive haul truck bring skid home .might be doing  a lot of haul truck work which is fine with me

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ranchhopper said:

Hauled sand to the plant all day yesterday eight loads Chas. Hager fleet was running hard yesterday they have a really nice red superliner seen it running most of the day yesterday.

The Hager Superliner is the former Ruffalo lowboy truck that was posted a little while back. I was gonna tell you guys that awhile back but I forgot to pass that along that they bought that.

22 hours ago, Lmackattack said:

I saw that thing a few months ago.  Looks like you're spending a lot of time down at your favorite scrap yard? LOL

I hate that crap hole! Nothing about that place is good. Its tough to get to, rough, crowded, %100 crap!! I have been there more than I would like. Their scale house burned down two weekends ago, I wish the whole place would go up. The only thing that is even remotely decent is that I can take a couple pictures of Mack's while I'm there, and that's really not all that great. I'd trade that for a better place to dump any day.

photos 728.jpg

Edited by PeterMack
  • Like 2

Got to go to concrete  specialties  in elgin and get 2 water vault s 23000lbs of structures and drop them  at our job at rt 30 and 34 Oswego  as I was getting on 30 after unloading I saw Hagers "NEW " superliner  nice!!!  the driver looked very happy to be running  it

17 hours ago, mackey58 said:

Got to go to concrete  specialties  in elgin and get 2 water vault s 23000lbs of structures and drop them  at our job at rt 30 and 34 Oswego  as I was getting on 30 after unloading I saw Hagers "NEW " superliner  nice!!!  the driver looked very happy to be running  it

Hopefully it won't get "run" into the ground.

Wow wished I would have went there.if I remember  the 1st time I went to summit  was in 1997 or 98 .I talked to  steve in parts at joliet  he's been with mack over 30 years said they always  went to the Sox games when he was at that shop 

• Like 1