Chicago R models

I don't think too much of them. A few years back I wanted them to pave my driveway. They came out, gave me a quote, it sounded

reasonable so I asked when they could do it. They said they could get to it in a month. I said great. Well a few phone calls and a year

later it never got done. The guy called me on a Saturday morning a year after I called them and asked if I was still interested. I

said yeah, a year ago! Then I hung the phone up. Assholes! I won't ever do business with them.

That don't surprise me. They actually do a good job, but I heard they were very pricey.

Nope batteries and box covers are missing. Tires look pretty rotted there is also a ford six wheeler sitting there too. I'll try to get a couple more pictures before we're done there about half done with 320 acres

I posted a pic of them last year. They have been there awhile.

post-13943-0-08543600-1446692990_thumb.j

• Like 1

51st and cottage grove man you get to go to the fun parts of town also I see

Right! There was a guy shot to death last week at 51st & California while trying to rob a store. A conceal carry guy shot the robber

to death. Oh well, One less piece of shit in the world. I actually had to go to the University of Chicago. It's funny, UIC is beautiful,

but go two blocks in any direction and your in the heart of the ghetto!

• Like 1