Chicago R models

Dont think ive seen that one!

Check back in your U-files,Vinny. Sent you pics of that one and its "cereal" number tag,back when you wore an even younger man's clothes! Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Off topic but Conco lafarge SUCKS. I've been complaining for years about going to that place and I've avoided it all year until today the reason I don't like going in there is because I can go in with a very clean truck but when I leave I am forced to use the tire wash which isn't even a tire wash it is a giant vote or like that you have to drive through that's some nurses your tires and bumper in water which isn't even clean water it is covered in limestone and that soon as you come out you have to drive up a long hill and after 20 minutes your truck looks like crap and it takes an hour to wash because you have nothing but white limestone dust all over your tires and wheels

• Like 2

Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Was up in Belvidere helping a friend hauling beans. Think I saw storkmack at Central Grain

Yeah that was me unloading blocks up there at Central. They had a bin block emergency they we had to take care of. Don't get spoiled hauling into Central, its the nicest elevator in Boone, Mchenry, and Kane county!

Yeah that was me unloading blocks up there at Central. They had a bin block emergency they we had to take care of. Don't get spoiled hauling into Central, its the nicest elevator in Boone, Mchenry, and Kane county!

Yeah not sure how much I'll actually be in there was helping a friend that is on a kb farm just south of Belvidere

Almost looks like an old Jan's Motor Service truck.They were out of Alsip,Il.Mike is right about that outfit (Appell). I have stopped by there a couple times with friends that were looking to buy and ended up looking somewhere else,because of their "no haggle" policy on overpriced tired iron. Al

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

A friend passed these pictures to me of this Superliner. I know Macknutt had listed this truck for sale before, as this guy is a friend

of his. I believe the truck is still for sale. I don't know the price or specs though. I think the owner is dealing with an illness and thats

why its for sale.

post-13943-0-53240000-1445478087_thumb.j

post-13943-0-12184200-1445478104_thumb.j

post-13943-0-96980200-1445478122_thumb.j

post-13943-0-51107000-1445478133_thumb.j

• Like 1