Chicago R models

Had another one lay over on 88 in Curran's section.

This time total driver error.

I guess he came in from the live lane onto the job, and was driving in the dead lane. Wasn't paying attention and got the truck too far over and fell off the 3' plus core out for the shoulder.

It was one of the Gomez trucks. And last week one of his drivers was working for Curran in McHenry and when he got to the job he got out of the truck and forgot to set the brakes. And then it rolled into the back of another truck.

Think he might get dropped from his insurance.

post-13203-0-99192800-1442199317_thumb.j

post-13203-0-24513300-1442199327_thumb.j

post-13203-0-18585800-1442199337_thumb.j

post-13203-0-99470700-1442199348_thumb.j

• Like 1

This weekend Macknutt(aka Mike) and Joe K had a little truck show/party at their shop. Got a heck of alot of trucks to show

up for a word of mouth, kinda last minute show. Was awesome! A ton of cool rides showed up, one of which was James Millers

Superliner. I'm sure most of you remember awhile back I posted pictures of a Superliner getting the cab and hood removed.

This is the truck they went on, bumper was also included. He said he had this truck back together in a weekend! He ran it

awhile and then gave it a repaint and a touch up. The inside was immaculate. Real nice guy. He had some pictures on his

phone of the truck sitting out on Navy Pier while he was making a delivery. So the old Superliner did not die in vein. Went

to a good home. I added the before and after pics for those who don't remember.

Truck looks AWESOME!!!!

But still would have rather seen Dale's truck fully restored.

Wilmington. I posted a bunch of other pictures on my FB page over the weekend. Figured you would have seen em.

I think I saw most of them.

I've been slacking again on FB.

Stupid job gets in the way.

Well, I guess I shouldn't say that. With all the sit time we have been getting I could get on, but I usually get out of the the and BS with the other drivers lol