funny pic

staxx

soap.gif Some company drivers and O/O (and several other professions - farmers for one) do not dress "professionally". Most look like a bum. It seems most do not care how they look or the image they portray. In the business world, women are often the biggest offenders. I have seen street walkers that dress better. I could go on but don't want to PO anymore than I already have. Just sayin' :whistling:

I totally agree with you 100%.....the drivers of today try to claim they are professionals and all of this shit but they have no self esteem at all. Take a freakin shower atleast every day, if I get in a spot where I can't take a shower every day I change my socks, underwear and shirt every morning. If you wanna be a professional act like one. I hate to say it but all the true truck drivers are starting to fade out and the kids are taking over.....just ranting for a second

• Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

I was in the Loves truck stop at Polk City FL on Wednesday waiting on a shower. A professional driver came in to get a scale ticket and the person working the fuel desk had to tell him how to slide his trailer wheels to move the weight to get it legal. So sad.

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

Yea I know what you mean buddy its kinda ridiculous that they dont know

If they would just think, it's pretty much common sense. The further the tandems are to the rear it will put more weight on the drives, if they're way up under the trailer they'll be carrying more weight. You'd think the same (common sense) would apply to running a steerable dolly, but apparently it does not. We used to bring long beams out of Banker Steel in Lynchburg on dollies. We couldn't get on rt. 29 north because the ramp was too tight, even with the dolly. So we had to go south down to rt. 460 and make a flip on the ramp there to go back north. I had to stop once because when I got on the ramp below the mall to continue down 29 the dolly driver was trying to take the dolly up 501 north to Big Island.
  • Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I totally agree with you 100%.....the drivers of today try to claim they are professionals and all of this shit but they have no self esteem at all. Take a freakin shower atleast every day, if I get in a spot where I can't take a shower every day I change my socks, underwear and shirt every morning. If you wanna be a professional act like one. I hate to say it but all the true truck drivers are starting to fade out and the kids are taking over.....just ranting for a second

AAAAAmen.lol.bob

I was in the Loves truck stop at Polk City FL on Wednesday waiting on a shower. A professional driver came in to get a scale ticket and the person working the fuel desk had to tell him how to slide his trailer wheels to move the weight to get it legal. So sad.

OK, OK, now keep it down there driver, you all know that "truck driving schools" and thats loosly quoted dont teach you how to drive a truck, they teach you how to pass a test and thats it, the rest is up to you.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"