Happy Thanksgiving!

randyp

Many Thanks Mack Family. Got mom to the hospital for out patient surgery at 5;45a.m. yesterday. And to my surprise, the waiting room was full of people ready for surgery of all kinds. Got a room at about 7;00a.m. and they took her for prep at 9;30a.m. Surgery took several hours and was out of surgery by 1;00p.m. All went well as a stint was put in a leg for better blood flow. I was glad that I wanted them to put her out with very little, anistisia. She got to go home about 6;00p.m. I'm glad the care provider was there waiting for us. I did not stay long since I was worn out from being up most of the night before. So as I proceed home and about 5 minutes out on the highway, I get an urgent call from the care provider that mom had fallen into the bathtub and had a golfball size knot on her head. I'm thinking (what else is going to happen to her.) So to make a long story short, she is doing fine and thanks all of you guys for the moral support and prayers.

Thanking all of you guys!

mike