Lauch of my new Website!

tkobes43

1 thing your gonna have to do is if you book a load and you get there and it is nothing like they told you either size,weight,description, you name it. you need to hold your ground. either renegotiate or don't do it. As far as i am concerned it is a breach of contract and subject to renegotiation. remember Lack of proper planning on there part does not constitute an emergency on your part. You will save yourself a ton of headaches not doing something that they lied on or you can't do rather then screwing up and you got more problems

I say I like it.

Looks good, contens all the main info, works quick, needs neither brain storms to find what you need.

Contacts with a working google map.

All the chances to be the perfect!

Just neither T-shorts :)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

good site , simple ,complete, clear very readable, not too fancy with flashing lights and dancing baloneys !!

good luck ! I want to build one myself for my company this will give me a good head start !!

the only edge I have on you ( LOL ) is I have the Mack and the dozer but nothing else !!! lol !!

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

Thanks Randy, Paul, Vlad and mackniac for the feedback guys!!!!!!!! Really appreciate it. Learned alot so far from your previous post.

Mackniac- Yes definitely make one!!! Mine was FREE!! Go to www.webs.com and start building, Simple to use. Only took me about 4-5 hours of non stop building to complete mine. I think it turned out well...

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Also another thing... That fellow that i moved the trailer for a few days ago called me back and wants me to move it again to its new location "got rented out again"... So i guess he was happy at how responsive and professional i was. Makes me feel good! I cant do it myself tho. Going to have my buddy do it with his pick up truck. I just put my 5th wheel back on the truck yesterday "go figure" and im getting my truck ready for the treck out to Michigan. 18 hours there, 18 hours back.

Tom

All I will tell you is this. Be careful. you get stopped your gonna be screwed. Keep that in mind. Don't let the not for hire signs fool yeah they get stopped to.

Im not moving the trailer for the customer with the International. My buddy is with his f450.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, yea i am taking a risk. But i don't have the $$$ for someone to go out and get it for me :( Running through the night for a less chance of getting stopped.

Tom

I'm confused also. If you are picking up a trailer that you bought, and nothing else, why would you be illegal running not for hire???

And I also like the website. I hope to see Kober trucking rigs running all over the country in a few years!

Ben

1962 B733 L cab

I'm confused also. If you are picking up a trailer that you bought, and nothing else, why would you be illegal running not for hire???

And I also like the website. I hope to see Kober trucking rigs running all over the country in a few years!

Ben

If his truck is lettered Kober trucking then he is for hire and if he gets pulled his registration should say that. I'll look at mine again. But he is still subject to getting pulled by DOT. for hire or not for hire they see a truck. A few weeks ago on I20 in La they had a Nascar hauler behind the scale doing a level 1. and guess what they say not for hire on there doors to. Any number of things can get him stopped and looked at and then the fun starts.

My understanding is that here in Nevada you license the truck the same for Hire or not for hire. The difference is in the insurance. I haven't been through it yet, but that was the story I got from the DMV and an insurance agent.

Ben

1962 B733 L cab