1999 CH613

Superdog

This was a really good tractor.I got it in Jan.'05 with 500K on it,Mack dealer put a new cam and rods & mains it.It was always pretty trouble free,good puller,didn;t use oil.Has 800k now.New turbo & clutch about 1 year before it was parked.In Jan. or Feb.'09 the block heater quit working.Mack dealer replaced it,in March '09,it developed an external antifreeze leak,block had cracked back by the block heater.Found out the mechanic had used a torch to cut old heater out,but they wouldn't cover the damage.I couldn't afford a new block at the time,so a friend repaired the crack.We ran it awhile after and it held.but I was always leary of it,so we parked it.I was always going to find another block and fix it right someday,but I've pretty well gave up on the newer stuff and going to stick with running Superliners.
The transmission and rears are fine,air ride had near new bags.The clearcoat has started coming off from sitting,so it looks like hell,hood has a couple minor cracks from tagging a deer.Bumper was new.has a near new drivers seat that cost me almost $1k.Interior is really clean.It has a 210" wheelbase,lo pro 24.5 tires,matched virgin Firestones at about 10% on drives,Alcoa durabrites on outside,steel inside.Front tires are BFG's at about 85 % on Alcoa Durabrites,with balancers.It also had a new steering box about 2 years before it was parked.All that being said,I'd like to have $7500 OBO,or $7000 OBO without front tires & wheels.

post-61-0-51952900-1352596430_thumb.jpg

well how long has it been parked and what trans and rears are in it?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

would you trade for a Superliner with a Cummins that needs some work? its a small sleeper duual exhaust wet kit truck was used with a dump trailer. (not my blue truck)

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

it has a RTO15713 trans.,and 3:70 rears.It hasn't been on the road for 3 years.I honestly can't remember the last time I started and moved it.I have a good title for it.Send me pics of the Superliner.

Im gonna try to go get some pics tomorrow, I know its gray and it has a cummins other than that I dont know much about it I know its a round headlight so its pre84 ill try to get better info I was thinking of getting it just to keep it from getting scrapped, I think I can get it for about $6000

looks like an R with rooftop air next to it how bout pics of that rig?

My CH was the limited edition Black and silver 1993 had the wood dash and wood cabinets in the sleeper, chrome valve covers with the gold dogs, even had dogs embroidered on the seats.

post-5240-0-29385900-1352599107_thumb.jp

• Like 1

is it mack rears or eatons?

I could use that trans and gear ratio in the Superliner.

• 1 month later...