xdudebrahx

The Philly Construction Thread

I have seen both of them at that yard.The yard is an old asphalt plant.

I know he also have a couple of b61's as water trucks.He just stated a big dirt job at the ABE airport and is using his 50 year old Euclid belly dumps.

Paging Jdiesel25.

A few guys on a Facebook group have been posting some killer B models you must have acquired at some point.  I recognized your trucks in the background of one of the pics.  Post up some more pics and info!

Sorry, I just saw ur post. I sold them. 1 was a 1959 B75 the other was a 1956 B81. 

Ill look for some pics

Whats Left of a CH613.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8415/30373730356_a9a3443398_b.jpg

Wrecked CV713

29779362784_8f89ea52e8_b.jpg

Was not able to get the whole truck, two DM Concrete Agitator Trucks. They have 4 of these, and a grown in Steel Nose DM in Huntingdon Valley. I though they sold these trucks.

30373729126_da14d1a390_o.jpg

30373731626_594b2b0a1c_b.jpg

30373727796_b0c913fd93_b.jpg

30373726846_51a3519484_b.jpg

30373726066_1252b47e8b_b.jpg

30373725186_7b79281c08_b.jpg\

29778367033_3a70391240_b.jpg

29778367893_91289f2ed8_b.jpg

Spent a few days in Philly this past summer. I saw this truck by the zoo.

28835630985_501a1f46ba_b.jpg

I don't think I ever seen that one DDD,but yet again Tri-Axle RD's are quite common around here. Could be Nello Construction, or Molly Construction, they both have red trucks. I hope your trip was fun in Philly, and you happen to check out all of the construction going on in the city.

Phila truck,next time you're in their yard see if they still have any of their BE-10B's left.I know they had either a old A or D model in the quarry up state.

19 hours ago, philatruck said:

I don't think I ever seen that one DDD,but yet again Tri-Axle RD's are quite common around here. Could be Nello Construction, or Molly Construction, they both have red trucks. I hope your trip was fun in Philly, and you happen to check out all of the construction going on in the city.

AEL Contractors. I always enjoy my time in Philly. The Reading Terminal Market left me too full to do any serious exploring. B)

Got ya DDD, next time you are in Philly, message me, and I will let you know of any big construction sites to check out. Like I said lots of work going on in the city.

Mike D, I think the smallest crane JDM has at their yard is a Link-Belt LS58, you can see it in the background of some of my pics with the cab door open. I always thought they had Larger B & E cranes, but they do use smaller cranes at their quarries as "Skull-Crackers". They use a weight to crush rocks so they can be picked up with a loader. Most of these types of cranes are parked. The only older cranes they use are Draglines at their sand pits.

AEL is just a single truck.  Always see him working with small contractors building houses in and around the city.

Next time you're around philly, check out the 95 widening project from 676 all the way up to Cottman Ave.  Plenty of Mack action.  Coolest thing you'll see from the company I work for is our 77 R wearing original paint and pinstripes pulling trailers of rebar to the cranes.

I have our Superliner and the boom truck down at the airport on site.  I put so much wax on them but they're getting coated in dust and bird crap :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Putting my A license to work.  Haven't moved anything on the road yet, only making site moves, but still having fun at work :)

IMG_2242.JPG

• Like 1

Nice driver keep us posted 

Looks like your playing the rain Game too 3 to 5 inches here in Illinois by monday that sucks

On 6/5/2017 at 9:04 AM, james j neiweem said:

The newer Granites seem to have longer hoods than the originals.

Bigger cabs too.

AP are working on the Philly airport with us right now.  The last I saw those steel nose DMs, they were in a plow train pushing snow down broad street in south philly.  Probably about 3 years ago now.

Very cool shot