The Philly Construction Thread

Forgot to mention that Mount Construction in Berlin NJ has an Ex Miller and Sons Paving Rd Dump truck. Seen it about a year ago. Been seeing a lot of Cat Trucks from them, I guess they like them (until they end up in the shop with the Maxxforce engines :rolleyes: ).

-Mike D looks like Buckley got some equipment in their yard, they are working on the Boluevard at the Pennypack circle. Kinda cool to see some old equipment in your yard again.

-Mike

Forgot to mention that Mount Construction in Berlin NJ has an Ex Miller and Sons Paving Rd Dump truck. Seen it about a year ago. Been seeing a lot of Cat Trucks from them, I guess they like them (until they end up in the shop with the Maxxforce engines :rolleyes: ).

-Mike D looks like Buckley got some equipment in their yard, they are working on the Boluevard at the Pennypack circle. Kinda cool to see some old equipment in your yard again.

Anderson bought one of Miller's Pete lowboy tractors and a lil International water truck. Still painted Miller brown.

• 4 weeks later...

I was running with all the D'Angelo trucks today at Clean Earth on 61st street. Words cannot express how much I hate that place. Was a nice treat to see those steel nose Rs still workin.

I hear you about Clean Earth. Always a pain.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks guys. The back pain wasn't related to the mack. Just bad genetics. Mike, I did wait until the pain was unbearable. It sneaks up on ya fast. I went from 6 days a week at the gym and taking hikes with the girlfriend to coming home from work and crawling into bed to escape the pain. Anything other than laying down was hell.

But I'm back to my old self and it feels good to move around again!

• 3 months later...