The Philly Construction Thread

Hell in Philly thats not considered a problem.One of our triaxles took the whole damm sign down,on rt 1 one night.I walked a Cat D8 up the road about 5 miles from the yard and pushed it off too the side of the roadway and then came back to the yard with it and no one was the wiser. .We reported it to Penndot and if I remember right that was all that came of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That has to be our old fuel truck.That was the only tanker that had the ladder going up the front of the tank.It was a real pain in the ass to climb up.If I remember it was a 1967 model,the tank had 2 compartments.The front one hold 300 gal of gas,rear tank had 3000 gals.When I sold it,it was in better shape rust wise then the 1979 r models we had.

• 4 weeks later...

Like the vintage Anderson Pics, do they still have the Superliner, I know they have a Superliner, but I don't know if it is the same truck or not? Now that springs here maybe I can get some nice truck pics. JDM also got a new Mack GU813 Fuel Truck, Green cab, and aluminum fuel tank.

-Mike