The Philly Construction Thread

Thanks Vinny for correcting me, I just saw the air cleaner and assumed it was a U-Model. WIth that being said, I think it is an early R-model, and it probably had the bulldog on the side of the door.

Great pics xdudebrahx, that's the purple CL I am talking about. Looks like it seen better days. I mostly see D'Angelo's Knuckleboom and the Lube truck more then I see their dump trucks.

• Like 1

-Mike

I saw #270 Yesterday, the CH613. They have 2 R Models, #591, #592, and fixed up Autocar DK #61. All are decaled like NYC Fuel trucks. Will be on the lookout for it Mike, what color was it?.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69306456@N06/7539804156/

Rich, Blair also got a Mack Superliner, you can find a bunch of pics on it on Flickr. I see it all the time, but can never get a pic of it. I hope it is at Gerharts this year so I can get pics of it. Blair also has a Ex JDM Mack EQX, still green & red.

• Like 1

-Mike

I saw #270 Yesterday, the CH613. They have 2 R Models, #591, #592, and fixed up Autocar DK #61. All are decaled like NYC Fuel trucks. Will be on the lookout for it Mike, what color was it?.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69306456@N06/7539804156/

Rich, Blair also got a Mack Superliner, you can find a bunch of pics on it on Flickr. I see it all the time, but can never get a pic of it. I hope it is at Gerharts this year so I can get pics of it. Blair also has a Ex JDM Mack EQX, still green & red.

Blair has a couple of Superliners they use with Landoll trailers

Still the Greatest Name in Trucks...Bulldogs rule, The rest drool....

Member ATHS and ATCA...

Blair brings a lot of equipment to the Diesel Drags at Englishtown. The date is Saturday the 14th. He has a few Pete's and W900's but always brings the Macks too. He races a few on the 1/4 mile and yes they are turned up a bit. :twothumbsup:

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

• 3 weeks later...

Nice catch Dan, I think that is a Concrete Dispenser though. It mixers all materials at site, and pours. City Of Phila got a fleet of them when they patch roads, they put the concrete down first, then pave over the concrete. Speaking of Stone Slingers, JDM Materials, and J.M. Pereira both have Mack Stone Slingers, Seravalli has two front discharge ones.

-Mike

I figured it was something like that, but I didn't know the proper name. SJA has like 30 front discharge barrel trucks now between the south Philly plant and the plant in Riverside Materials, so I don't see that thing ever being used.

Sunrise/Rushland concrete have a few super nice MR concrete pumpers as well.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

That's the same one I posted, E-99, you just cant see the number in my pic. He had a blacked out mini-ex too, but I didn't get a pic. I think it's one of the DePaul brothers that owns them, though all the other trucks they work working with said O&A.

those are our backhoes I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures help anyone thanks!

Penn DOT, Philadelphia County 2014 Mack Granite Gu713

According to J & J Body company,,,,,,,,,,,,They put bodies on 129 new Mack Penn Dot trucks

Hopefully they have better luck with them

Seen one drag racing their dark blue F150 state pickup,,, they move pretty quick from the traffic light with the Allison

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM