The Philly Construction Thread

• 3 weeks later...

According to the 107 business agent, every Union truck is working. Anderson has been hiring blair and Jetcon in a pinch. ABC just bought 4 new to them triaxles for that Walsh job.

Are you looking to rent trucks to put divers in, or hire rental trucks from other companies? I know a bunch of owner operators in the philly area and I could hook you up with some phone numbers.

There's usually 5 or 6 Baro trucks sitting in Anderson's yard every morning waiting for the scale to open.

I like the 2 blue R models ABC grabbed. Old and ugly but they're still out there every day.

JoeyD, give Kevin Ryder a call. I think his wife used to or still does work for you guys. He brokers a bunch of triaxles in the area.

Those two old ABC Macks would look nice with a new coat of paint. Walsh also has H & K hauling for them too, you could usually see a two or three truck convoy in or near Cottman Ave.

I know they haul more stone and sand, but MJF Materials, and Levari Trucking in NJ Has a huge fleet of Tri-axles. I see Jesse Baro around too.

There is also Rittenbaugh who got a lot of construction Tri-Axle Dump Trucks

-Mike

WOW. Just saw a beautiful B model tandem working the Walsh job on 95 with an ABC driver in it. I wish I got a pic.

Seen that same truck several times today too. I originally seen it back in the Summer the night of the Macungie show on Street road in Bensalem, figured maybe someone from the area had the truck at the show, and it was coming home for the night. Then I seen it today working. That is really nice looking B-81, that has a nice growl to it!

-Mike