Gerharts Pics 10/6/12

JTFormula

I don't really have a way of keeping people out.

Mike

Mike - just a suggestion, try putting a rope around your vehicle. I do that with my show farm tractor to keep kids from climbing on and releasing the brakes.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

i used like that at car, shows pepole saying i wouldn't of painted it that color or thats not the wright master cylinder or even i had one just like yours but it was a stationwagon. you could see them coming and they'd ask is this yours and id always say its my freinds im just driving it sorry.

Put magnet signs on it that say "owner armed, do not touch"

I've seen the same thing at motorcycle events. People would walk by someone's bobber or custom bike and just throw their leg over and sit on it. The one time it looked like the guy was a Hells Angel and a fight was about ensue. I didn't want to stay to find out what happened but I heard later the guy escaped without harm but a firm warning.

I've seen the same thing at motorcycle events. People would walk by someone's bobber or custom bike and just throw their leg over and sit on it. The one time it looked like the guy was a Hells Angel and a fight was about ensue. I didn't want to stay to find out what happened but I heard later the guy escaped without harm but a firm warning.

From the Full Throttle Saloon facebook page.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

yup, as i get older im assured but the fact that i really cant stand kids anymore, especially around my vehicles. kids have no respect and the welfare parents they are with half the time thing your vehicle is a jungle jim. i dont mind people opening my doors and lookin but little bratty snot nosed kids who are with their parents who are too busy on their cell phones to watch them annoy me haha. this year at Balston Spa i was standing around the back of my truck having an adult beverage just hanging out when these two punky older kids walk by my truck and go ''look, he has a chrome dog, the gold dogs means its original, he must have something non mack on that thing'' obviously not knowin the gold dog was never on a F in B model. 95% of the people at truck shows are nice people tho. had one guy piss me off tho at Balston Spa. he was an older guy, had a B42, Barn fresh. had a little B series Cummin in it repowered. he had truck for sale. no one was around but his fat ass wife sittin in the truck cause obviously the truck show was boring. asked her if i could look under hood to see how the engine fit. she goes, youll have to ask my husband, he doesnt like people touchin his stuff. found him, asked him, his response,'' if you wanna buy the damn truck, ill show you, im tired of tire kickin assholes and dont have the time'' i asked if i could see the mounts cause i have a B42. his response,'' well obviously you have to be mechanically inclined and make your own mounts, it wont just bolt right in''. at that time my better half walked away cause she was about to say something.i go ''im pretty good at it, i built that nice green and black B model over there''. he goes, ''oh, thats yours'', i go yup and it had a 413 chrysler in it when we got it and i changed it all over an still have the engine''. he goes'' oh, maybe id be interested in it'', my response,''' i dont have the time, im tired of tire kickin assholes'', and walked away... of course this was after lunch and 3-4 cold ones.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

I got a sticker on one of my B-61's that says "Never mind the dog,Beware of owner"

• Like 1