Technic museum Speyer, Germany

Vladislav

Vlad, yes Macungie is a small town located about 185km from NYC. The truck show is always on the Friday/Saturday/Sunday of American fathers day weekend which is the third weekend of June. You can also take a tour of Mack's Macungie Assembly Plant, also located in Macungie- they run free shuttle buses from the show to the plant. You can also go to the Mack Museum, about 20km away (they also run buses there and back to the show.) I live in Hellertown, Pennsylvania which is about 32km from Macungie. If you want to see where I live, look for Interstate 78, next to the city of Bethlehem and Allentown. I am about 125km from the airports in NYC.

Many many things to see and do in the area. You can see and tour NYC of course (which is very expensive by the way, so unless if you have a lot of money I dont recommend staying in the City, and just go there on day trips.) The City of Philadelphia is also about 160km from NYC, also a nice place, where I am from originally. Baltimore, Maryland is about 320km from NYC, and Washington DC is 400km.

If you ever want to come to this part of the USA reach out to me I'd be glad to help you. I am always helping out foreign firefighters see the sights- I have met and helped many fine people from Germany, Ireland, the UK and Australia.

Click here, I made you a google map- I hope this works I have never done one of these before.

https://maps.google....759221,7.020264

You don't want to go to those cities, see the country, the woods and the fields, the small towns- drink some beer and eat some barbecue!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Howdy!

I've been to Speyer some ten years ago, a great place to visit. There's also another museum around, also a big collection of cars, it's in Sinnsheim. Today, I've been in the Officer school in Poznań, Poland, they had an open day. Many cool machines on display, among them this Soviet ZiL VIP car:

zil.jpg

And its armoured, too! Have a nice day

Paweł

Vlad, yes Macungie is a small town located about 185km from NYC. The truck show is always on the Friday/Saturday/Sunday of American fathers day weekend which is the third weekend of June. You can also take a tour of Mack's Macungie Assembly Plant, also located in Macungie- they run free shuttle buses from the show to the plant. You can also go to the Mack Museum, about 20km away (they also run buses there and back to the show.) I live in Hellertown, Pennsylvania which is about 32km from Macungie. If you want to see where I live, look for Interstate 78, next to the city of Bethlehem and Allentown. I am about 125km from the airports in NYC.

Many many things to see and do in the area. You can see and tour NYC of course (which is very expensive by the way, so unless if you have a lot of money I dont recommend staying in the City, and just go there on day trips.) The City of Philadelphia is also about 160km from NYC, also a nice place, where I am from originally. Baltimore, Maryland is about 320km from NYC, and Washington DC is 400km.

If you ever want to come to this part of the USA reach out to me I'd be glad to help you. I am always helping out foreign firefighters see the sights- I have met and helped many fine people from Germany, Ireland, the UK and Australia.

Click here, I made you a google map- I hope this works I have never done one of these before.

https://maps.google....759221,7.020264

Thank you, I'm well-informed now.

Sorry, can't promise anything at the moment. A lot of money is also important requirement walking overseas.

I also need visa. Although I'm pleasing too much contacting you. Must to add that 20 years ago making so plan for me was like making a plan of a moon flight.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

You don't want to go to those cities, see the country, the woods and the fields, the small towns- drink some beer and eat some barbecue!

Tom,

I'm shure Texas cowboys are awesome ;)

Cities are interesting for me also because I was born and was living 25 years in the biggest one overhere.

Although a country couldn't be seen from inside a city.

Vlad

Howdy!

I've been to Speyer some ten years ago, a great place to visit. There's also another museum around, also a big collection of cars, it's in Sinnsheim. Today, I've been in the Officer school in Poznań, Poland, they had an open day. Many cool machines on display, among them this Soviet ZiL VIP car:

zil.jpg

And its armoured, too! Have a nice day

Paweł

Very rare ZiL. 112 examples were built. I know it looks like many American cars of that time but I like it too much.

Haven't new about this one in Poland.