getting some paint done on the old Superliner

Milk tank looks like a great size diamond.

I like RD's with a modern hood.

The sleeper seems to me good enough.

I'm looking at it now and thinking to myself how easy looks a ready stuff and how much labor that nobody can see it conteins.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Where did you get the mateerial to replace the sleeper boot? I gotta replace mine its all cracked apart and letting water in.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Didnt notice that was a mid 90's R till I looked again I always liked tha painted fender extension behind the front wheel, the 97 up R's I drove had the black plastic molded fender extension on em. I put many a mile on an R model tri-axle dump I put 300,000 miles on one in three years here locally, never had to do any repair work to it at all but a clutch at 312,000, it was a great truck.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Where did you get the mateerial to replace the sleeper boot? I gotta replace mine its all cracked apart and letting water in.

I was lucky, the boot is in good shape.Not cracked on top corners. I work with a young fellow who did commercial roofing in the past and he tells me the rubber roofing material would be perfect for this. He brought in a small piece which I've made gaskets for the bunk latches,hood latches,etc.It is about 1/8" thick and quite pliable, I think it would be ideal.Steve

THAT is sharp looking, Lines look real good
looking really nice, great job.
thats sweet wish i had garage that big to work on my trucks
Oh my that is absolutely beatiful. Id be afraid to drive it!!!

Thanks guys. I am being a big showoff now 'cause it's almost doneThis is the shop where I work.I'm allowed to bring mine in nights and weekends.No Vinnie,I won't drive it 'til spring so I don't mess it up.Steve