Mack Trucktoberfest - Fri. Oct 26 & Sat. Oct 27

Doug Maney

Fellow Mack enthusiasts,

It is with great pleasure that I share the official invitation for the first Mack Trucktoberfest. This is an event to show appreciation to antique truck club members that support the antique truck hobby. You must be a member of ATCA, ATHS or SPAMFA in order to participate. All makes of trucks are invited to be displayed.

Please refer to the flyer for information. If you have any additional questions feel free to ask.

I suggest you get your registration in as soon as you can, depending on the feedback there may be some restriction as to the number of attendees.

October 12th is the deadline!

Doug

post-91-0-35766100-1347933330_thumb.jpg

post-91-0-21094600-1347933343_thumb.jpg

post-91-0-74934400-1347933357_thumb.jpg

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

The show is Friday & Saturday, you may come & go as necessary. Space will be limited on Friday due to employees still working at the MCC.

If you have work on Friday, come Saturday or if you have plans Saturday, come Friday.

• 3 weeks later...

I will be there Saturday only with the 1958 F.W.D. - Someone has to classy the place up a bit. I'm only about 10 miles from the house. Does anyone want to get together on Friday night for dinner? I know fairfax fireman (frxfm?) Carl will be up for friday night also.........

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

yarnall:I seen a picture of your LFT at shop getting engine worked on in 2010.is it finished now or still under restoration.love the red and gold paint scheme of Smith's.

The lft is still at the shop. I saw my mechanic at Mack Day. He said the fuel pump is out getting calibrated. After he gets that back it will go on then the compressor and it is ready to run. We will put the.front end on it at home. I hope to have it at Macungie next year.

Mike

I sure do envy you guys in that part of the country, there's and truck show almost all the time and not too far away. I have to pick and choose to have enough money and time off of work to go out your way and see some good shows!

Morgan

15 gears...no waiting!

• I am available for dinner on Friday night...when and where?

Ken, I am thinking THE TILTED KILT on Lehigh Street, just on the other side of I78 from Queen City Airport and near where the facility is located. I need to go show my christian support for the young ladies there that are working their way through nun college.

Ken, I am thinking THE TILTED KILT on Lehigh Street, just on the other side of I78 from Queen City Airport and near where the facility is located. I need to go show my christian support for the young ladies there that are working their way through nun college.

TK is okay with me. I prefer Hooters but I am sure the "ladies" at TK need support too! :rolleyes: Do they have real food there or just "eye candy"? :blah:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Guys, Dinner is at the Mack Customer Center on Friday night. Mack is hosting the event for us club members. I urge you to attend the Mack dinner and have yours Saturday night. Thanks, Doug

Understood, quite honestly I didnt even pay attention to Friday's agenda as I have to work on Friday and only RSVP'd for Saturday. Can I attend the dinner on Friday if I did not RSVP attendance for the show????? What time is the dinner at Mack???

Looks like dinner at TK is on the back burner for now, unless there are others arriving later who are interested.

I suggest you contact the museum and let them know that you will attend dinner on Friday. The dinner on Friday is where there will be recognition handed out for the events on Friday and several other items of interest.

I still think you should have kilts and hooters on your mind, just after the Mack dinner. I may even join you!

I suggest you contact the museum and let them know that you will attend dinner on Friday. The dinner on Friday is where there will be recognition handed out for the events on Friday and several other items of interest.

I still think you should have kilts and hooters on your mind, just after the Mack dinner. I may even join you!

OK, I'll call over today and get in on that. And yes perhaps we can head over to the TK afterwards to lend our support to the young lasses working their way through nun college.

I don't think everyone registered for Mack Trucktoberfest.

If you haven't, there is still time. You have until the end of the day tomorrow, 10-12, to sign up.

Come out and join us!

Please review the flyer, dinner on Friday, lunch on Saturday and fun the whole time.