Mack Trucktoberfest - Fri. Oct 26 & Sat. Oct 27

Doug Maney

OK I RSVP'd for the dinner at Mack on Friday night.

If anyone wants me to pick them up for the dinner the offer still stands. Ken- I assume you still want shotgun???

On Friday I will be at the Museum with my MH. Perhaps I could bum a ride from the Museum to TK (if we go) and then to the hotel (Wingate). If so, I will need to bum a ride from the hotel on Saturday morning to the Museum. If not, I will drive the MH (I bet the TK girls will love a Mack truck)! A great photo opportunity.

TK and Hooters...I'll take 2! :tease::twothumbsup:

Doug - can you arrange for the TK girls to serve lunch and dinner? :whistling:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

By the way folks, change in plans for me- Momma forgot to tell me that Friday night the 26th is the trick-or-treat night in our town (They always do it the friday night before the true Halloween....yes its fucked up, yes it's a blasphemous communist idea but lets discuss it another time.....) and I will have to be home to take the Men trick or treating as Momma has a slightly busted ankle right now. I apologize to anyone who may have wanted to bum a ride from me to/from their hotel to save driving their tractors. I will be at the show on Saturday with the 1958 FWD Firetruck and look forward to seeing everyone.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Ken,

If you need a ride I can handle that. I'm on the road right now, so I can't access my information to find where I booked my hotel. I'll send you a message on Monday or Tuesday when I get home so we can hook up.

Carl

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

By the way, for anyone who needs directions: The Mack Trucks Customer Support Center and Musem is located off of Lehigh Avenue behind Queen City Airport. Interstate 78 to the Lehigh Ave exit. North on Lehigh St (towards the airport.) Turn LEFT onto VULTEE Street (traffic light at the firehouse.) Go to Grammes Road, turn RIGHT onto Grammes. Go to end. LEFT onto LEHIGH PKWY S to dead end at Mack's gate.

Received my confirmation in the mail today. Who is going?

My MH has been sitting since Gerhart's. I hope it starts...I will check it out on Wednesday and head out on Thursday morning. Anyone coming from the west on the PA turnpike?

Weather forecast is still good for Friday and Saturday (some clouds but no rain).

Is there a truck wash nearby?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Received my confirmation in the mail today. Who is going?

My MH has been sitting since Gerhart's. I hope it starts...I will check it out on Wednesday and head out on Thursday morning. Anyone coming from the west on the PA turnpike?

Weather forecast is still good for Friday and Saturday (some clouds but no rain).

Is there a truck wash nearby?

Ken, if you mean a Streakin' Beacon or one of those, there are not any truck stops in close proximity. Closest truck stop with an auto wash or employee washers would be the Pilot on I-78 at exit (????- not too far out) in New Jersey. There is a do-it-yourself wash with a high bay in my town (Hellertown) on Main Street (412) get off 78 at Exit 67. If you want more info get up with me.

Got my confirm today as well. I will be there with the 1958 FWD Firetruck on Saturday. May arrive a bit late as the boys have a 9:00am soccer game, they usually take about an hour, and we're going to leave right from the game I think.