R Model hood

JTFormula

Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure and of course the internet doesn't always produce the right info. You guys on the other hand know what you are looking at. Yeah, its in nice shape. One small minor crack on the bottom of the one side but besides that solid.

The swap meet has everything, mostly automotive. I don't really find a whole lot of big truck stuff but usually drivers are car guys so why not bring it. I've seen original unrestored Model T's there all the way up to late model ricer crap. Oh, and socks. 3,000 vendors of rusty crap is always a good weekend.

sent you a pm

I was at Global's on Sunday afternoon and took a picture of the Nashua truck which was already missing the driver's door. Didn't see the second Nashua truck which may have been inside.

That RD chassis was INSANE with rot and spread. Should have taken a picture and framed it because it was worthy of a prize.

One Nashua was against the fence next to the RD and the other over by were the cut up UPS trucks used to be. I forgot to take a picture of the frame on the way out. that was the worst i've seen

Matt

Vlad, get with phil young at Global truck parts 603-239-7008 phil@globaltrucktraders.com they already do export so they know how to get it to you.

Ryan, thank you, I followed your advice to call Phill and I did it about November.

About December he sent good shaped grill and some little stuff to the export company in NJ I found for further shipping.

In March they sent it out. Now it's in a container somewhere in Pacific travelling to Russian Far East (Vladivostok).

It takes above 3 months so I have neither grill still.

Hope it will turn out.

Things are better about SS wheel parts I ordered not from the Tennessy guy but from the other one.

Hub covers, lug nuts and a couple of mirrors were recieved well.

It's easier getting new parts then lovely old rusty used ones though.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 3 weeks later...